Sunday 28 August 2016

TRICK TO ACTIVATE RELIANCE JIO PREVIEW OFFER IN ALL ANDROID PHONES

Trick to Get Free Jio Sim From All Android Devices
1. 1st of All Just Download My JIO App from Playstore [Link Here] 
2. Open the My JIO app In Your Android Device and you will see a list of 10 Jio apps.  
3. Now Click On Download All And It will start downloading one by one. 
4. Main Step:-After downloading 10 Jio Apps, close My Jio app and Disconnect Your Mobile Internet 
5. Again open My Jio app and you will see Open option beside My Jio app option. Just click Open. 
6. Note: Follow the above step without Turning off your internet. 
7. Once you open My Jio app, you will see an offer saying Get Jio Sim. Just click on Get Jio Sim button.  
8. Enjoy !! Generate Barcode Take a Print Out and Go to NearBy Store to Take Your Gio Sim…. 
Note:- Jio Store Will Ask For Original Bill and Device,You have to Convince Them To Get SIM

No comments:

Post a Comment